Surrendering gstn

Dear Fellow!

I paid GST in FY 2017-18 (turnover below 20L), however, for this FY i.e. FY 2018-19 I will not cross the threshold of 20Lac.

1) Should I surrender My GSTN?

2) Can I issue invoice without charging GST before surrendering GSTN?

3) After surrendering will I be able to file online returns for past periods?

Read more at: https://www.caclubindia.com/experts/surrendering-gst-number-2646069.asp

Replies (1)
Originally posted by : mohit pathak
Dear Fellow!

I paid GST in FY 2017-18 (turnover below 20L), however, for this FY i.e. FY 2018-19 I will not cross the threshold of 20Lac.

1) Should I surrender My GSTN? - YES... YOU CAN AFTER SETTLE YOUR LIABILITY

2) Can I issue invoice without charging GST before surrendering GSTN? - YES... BUT, IT'S NOT INVOICE. JUST A BILL

3) After surrendering will I be able to file online returns for past periods? - BEFORE SURRENDER YOU MUST FINISH YOUR ALL LIABILITIES AND REQUIRED DOCUMENTS

 

 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details