Superannuation be added as income in itr 1 ?

 

Hi,

Last financial year I changed my job and got Superannuation from my last employer. Is superannuation amount received fully taxable ? Do i add this amount under “Income from Salary/Pension’ on “Income Details” sheet in ITR 1 form ?

For example, if superannuation amount is 1 lac, should I add 1 lac to ‘Income from Salary/Pension’ to calculate my tax payable.

Thanks,
Deb



Read more: https://www.pankajbatra.com/india/file-income-tax-return-online-yourself/#ixzz21T7JEb00

Replies (1)

Dear BDeb sir,

Did you find solution for your question? I have same problem as you have. I want help on it.

Please let me know.

Thank you in advance.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
29 September 2026
Work at home

Lottery.sambad.tv

Bhopal

Others

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details