Super simple and cheap gimbal system

dvooz (dvooz) (21 Points)

16 January 2018  

I wonder why people are looking for an inconvenient way to get stabilized shots when they can easily get a reliable system at a very low price. Yeah, one can definitely give their best shot in creating a homemade gimbal using the material which they can find at their place. However, that could be quite a daunting task considering the centrifugal force and pivot point on which one have to work on first. This is why my recommendation would be purchasing a gimbal online. There are several brands one can pick from like Zhiyun, DJI, IKAN, etc. My personal pick would be Feiyu Tech, it is a Chinese based company known for manufacturing some of top quality Gimbals. As far as DSLR gimbal is concern my favorite is the Alpha 2000, although it will cost you quite a good amount of money still every penny you spent on it will be worth it. As you haven’t mentioned what kind of gimbal you’re looking for, hence another pick for a smartphone gimbal would be Feiyu Tech SPG. It is a 3-Axis handheld gimbal capable of delivering top-notch quality clips every single time. It is simple to use and definitely falls inside the list of cheap gimbal. If you want to purchase any of the mention above gimbal you can go to Dvooz.com for quick and safe purchase. 

https://dvooz.com/feiyutech