super method to study mics...

(Guest)

Hiyeee alll...

wanted to share one method in which im approaching for exams now....especially for mics.....Im following onehting which was told by one ranker friend of mine.He got 87% in MICS old syllabus.

He did this and im doing the same verbatim and find that it works very well.I have already finished 8 solid chapters and can reproduce exact same even now...

1. First divide the chapters into 3 chunks..first chunk must have 10 chapters which have high probability of asking in final exam...u can use scanner for thisThe second chunk the next highest and so on....

2. Then study the study material--just once starting from the first chapter  in the first chunk.(my first chapter in first chunk is Cyber Act...)

3. Then create notes pointwise for each topic and use mnemonics for each pointwise....create ur own mnemonic codes for each point....so u remember....the content well...

4. Then finish the next chapter...and so on....

5.He asked me to get Dinesh Madhan apart from study material,so once im ready with mnemonic codes for a chapter...incase i dotn understand anything...i look at dinesh madhan for easier explanation and diagrams and flow charts....for example:while learnign cyber act...i dint know what the hell assymetric crypitc meant or what public and private keys were...but i just mugged it up from study material and created notes....then looked at what dinesh madan had to say and got the concept understood in my head....

6.I n the end i just revise my mnemonic codes fast,every day i finish 1 chapter in 10 minutes ,i mean revision....

this way u can master easily mics...like a piece of cakee.....

i dunno whether all will like this method,...but for me it works like magic...but u must not feel bored to write the mnemonic code notes after framing the codes...patience and enduring boredom is required....