Kindly observe the below mentioned useful points for your November Exam 2009:
1. Don’t panic about the new ICAI Notification regarding Exam Pattern.
2. Don’t think too much about the change in Exam pattern especially this time when your preparations are on full flow.
3. Concentrate on the conceptual study. After understanding the concept you can easily answer the theoretical as well as practical questions.
4. Don’t make any change in your study method at this point of time just because of new exam pattern notification.
5. After understanding the concept:
In theory paper like Audit or Law: Read the practical problems from previous exam papers and try to solve them by applying your conceptual knowledge. Later on analyse your answer with the help ICAI answers.
In Practical paper like Account, Tax or Cost: After getting enough confidence practice more and more questions. If this is your second attempt then switch to new book for practice of new questions.
6. As very less time is remaining try and complete your scanner with the help of previous years suggested answers of ICAI.
7. Give some amount of time everyday to each subject and follow your time table honestly.
8. From 15 to 22 October try and maintain your study time around 8 to 10 hours a day. And from 23 to 31 October increase your study to 12-14 hours a day.
9. From 1st November focus on Revision, Revision and Revision.
10. Prepare yourself mentally to deal with any kind of exam format as during your professional life you have to deal with whole new situations almost everyday without any prior intimation.
Hope the suggestions mentioned above would be off some help for your Exam preparations.
All the Best & Regards