Suggest Me...!!!!!

Hi All,

I am very much confused regarding My PE-II Info Tech Exam. I have Padhuka Material, Institute Study Material and compilation for preparation till date. I was doing from that only. I cleared the paper everytime with 47 to 52 though not score very high marks.

In this stage one of my Friend says she has "Super Whizz" Info tech material and that it is very good. Any one has used that already? Give Your ideas on that book. Is it Compulsary that we stick on to Institute Study Material?

Also give me suggestions to score well in Info Tech...

Replies (2)

It is not compulsory at all to follow institute's material but undoubtedly it is the best as far as Info tech is concerned. In my view u should follow module along with suggested qs&ans in info tech. That would be sufficient

Originally posted by :Vishal
" Hi All,
I am very much confused regarding My PE-II Info Tech Exam. I have Padhuka Material, Institute Study Material and compilation for preparation till date. I was doing from that only. I cleared the paper everytime with 47 to 52 though not score very high marks.
In this stage one of my Friend says she has "Super Whizz" Info tech material and that it is very good. Any one has used that already? Give Your ideas on that book. Is it Compulsary that we stick on to Institute Study Material?
Also give me suggestions to score well in Info Tech...
"

 

You just concentrate on objective type question, Word and Internet

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details