Suggest best teacher for ca inter costing pen drive mode ?

hi friend i have just cleared my cpt exam and now i am planning to start my ca inter classes. so i seek your advice regarding best faculty for ca inter costing. and also suggest which subjects can be done with self study.

if you are looking for ca inter costing classes. then i will recommend Purushottam Aggarwal Sir. he is finest teacher for costing. his way of teaching is best and exam oriented. you can join him.

it totally depends on your tuning with a teacher . if you find a teacher style in tune with your learning style then you should go with himand at the end students effort are also required . if you are a slow learner then go for a teacher who teaches in detail . i am quite a slow learner

i had done my coaching from CA. Purushottam Aggarwal and was very much comfortable with his teaching method. so you can consider him .

undoubtedly go for purushottam Aggarwal sir 

If you want to learn CA Inter Costing in pendrive mode then there is more option like Sanjay Agarwal Sir, Purushottam Agarwal Sir, Rakesh Agarwal Sir, all the faculties are good but as i have taken classes from Purushottam Sir he is the best and his teaching technique is really very good and he also cover 100% Institute materials in his books.

Purushottam Aggarwal sir is best faculty for ca final costing. his books covers all the concepts and question from icai study material. teaching technique is also exam oriented and sir provides many short tricks which will help you in exam. Also the best thing i liked about sir is points to remember which helps in revising in exam time.

Really Purushottam sir is the best CA Inter Costing Teacher in pendrive mode i really like the way of his teaching and his study materials are sufficient for preparation and you can also like the way of his teaching he also provide the short tricks for Costing revision and you can easily revise the concept at the time of revision.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3QHCiXQH4vY&t=3s

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?

CS

CMA

Browse all Subjects

CCI MENU