suggest a place to study

Can anyone tell me any place to stay and study at Kolkata for my final exams. This is my 3rd attempt
Replies (12)
where r u from manisha
I am from cuttack, Odisha
some days back I thought the same..to stay in Kolkata..so I can share with u..there is SL dhanuka girls hostel.. especially for CA girl student..Google it once.
Oh.. So u stay there?
let's move to personal messaging of clubindia
OK...

Manisha, m from Puri. will also appear 2nd group this time from Kol centre(south).I I stayed in kol for around 15 years. etharaka mu kolkata centre pakeibi. buhut cheap pg accomodation acchi.mu kahibi. If u want so

Ritu. there are much better PG in kolkata better ,cheaper and suitable than that.I will let u know if u want so. Raj

Hey @ ritu Singh
I am unable to send you messages on personal chat. Can you send me your contact no. in personal message..
have u got my msgs

For IDT, you may refer Idirect Tax Laws ( GST+Customs law) by S K Mishra, FCA.

This is the most comprehensive & up to date book on indirect Tax Laws available in India as on date.

Available on Amazon, Flipkart & Infibeam.

https://www.amazon.in/dp/164249030X

For IDT, you may refer Idirect Tax Laws ( GST+Customs law) by S K Mishra, FCA. This is the most comprehensive & up to date book on indirect Tax Laws available in India as on date. Available on Amazon, Flipkart & Infibeam. https://www.amazon.in/dp/164249030X

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details