Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More


Naasha (cs) (35 Points)

11 September 2011  

hi ..! is there any short term courses on either tax or corporate law...  plz  help...

 1 Replies

Anand Pardeshi (CA Final) (530 Points)
Replied 11 September 2011

Hmm.. it can b say Certificate course... DTL [Diplome in Taxation Laws] is best option... mostly stud done DTL for short term course...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags