Submission of annual declation reg.

Hello everyone,

Can any one tell me that whether we have every year file the declaration that I m not going college or coaching during article time(prescribed by Institue) with counter signature of principal.Is there any prescribed form.I have already went articleship 7 months.When I should  file the declaration.Is this applicable to new student or old one also.Presently I m not going any college or coaching eventhough my principal is teling that declartion  is not required.

Replies (4)

Mate, take a chill pill. It will be no more than a formality. ICAI wouldn't like extra paperwork. Waise bhi they move like turtles having misconception that they will win the race. Winning race requires character and integrity, selflessness and just hiring b-grade actresses like neha dhupia wont help. ICAI has to strenghten and improve the edu. system rather than use students for petty works.

Well Said Jose....Like always...

hi jose,

as always you are right with your own style

Regards,

Lakshmikant

Thanks Jose andd Lakshmikant & Koolleo,

Thanks for the reply.Dear friend Just I want to know whether U people have submitted the Certificate because my other article friend are telling that they have not submitted any declaration and it is not required.Even my principal is telling like that & I have tried to clarify my doubt with Institute but I think that person who is responding they are also not very clear.

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details