Study time table for nov 2013 ipcc

C A Coaching Classes (Practice & Coaching) (80 Points)

31 July 2013  

STUDY SCHEDULE & TIME TABLE FOR NOV. 2013

TO ALL STUDENTS GOING FOR  NOV 2013 EXAMS ( BOTH GROUPS )

Some Thing What I Tell my Class Room Students I thought of Sharing this for all.

First remove the thought of Only one group, Go for Both groups.

Prepare a further Time table for 600 - 700 hours of devoted studies to be completed by 31st Oct 2013.( Starting 01.08.2013 You have Appx 92 days upto 31.10.2013,Remove 2 days for yourself to get into the atmosphere of studies. Exams starting from 6 November So 5 More Additional days available there Too for Fast Track Revision

7 Subjects (You can consider as 6 Sub) As  IPCC  Accounts I & II is a breakup of the One

Accounts Paper of IPCC & also Some Topics very basic of Graduation level & Cash Flow are common in FM & Accounts

90 Days (01-08-2013 to 31st October 2013) X 7 Hrs = 630 Hrs.

(90 Days are taken after Removing the 2 days to get into Studies & 630 Hrs are for 90 days)

ACCOUNTS (60 Hrs  Ist Round )  : We broadly speaking have about 10 – 12 Topics, Taking 10 Illustrations per Topic, it would be 120 Illus. Avg 30mins per illust = 60Hrs ( Ist Round )

Costing & FM : Advised to first do theory as It will help in understanding the Concepts for practical sums also & you will be done with 25% of your practical sylbs ,( eg ; If you read theory of Labour All methods of calculaton of Wages will be understood, Material Formulas will be known, Contract A/c Ways of calculating the Profit will be understood…… So now it is clear Why Theory should be done first, & its Importance in this subject) If you are too good at Concepts & Practical then only Ignoring thorough study of theory can be thought else for average / bit above average student, Practical with Proper study of theory only can Pass with 45 – 55 marks in this subject.

Costing & FM (Total 60 Hrs Ist Round): Theory to study from Past 10 Attempt Papers & Practice Manuals.Taking an average speed of 12 Pgs / Hr, covering 1 attempt paper ( Only Theory Part ) would not take more 1 hour So 10 Attempts  10 Hrs ( Ist Round Theory )

Costing : (Broadly 8 – 9 Topics) : Take only 5 – 6 questions from Topics like Material, Contract, Integrated Reco , say 4 topics x 5 ques x Avg 20 Mns = 400 mns + 20 ms contingency =  420mn = 7 Hrs Other Bal Topics Take appx 10 Ques each + 5 Topics x 10quest = 50quest x 30mn = 25 Hrs ( Ist round )                                                                                                                                 F M  : ( Broadly 5 Topics ) : Cash Flow common in A/c & FM.& Inventory Mgmt common with Materials in Costing                                                                                                                        10 Ques x 5 Topics = 50 x 30 min = 1500 mns = 25 Hrs (Ist round)

TAX  ( Total 85 Hrs Ist round)    : Finish with VAT / Srvc Tax Theory first, @ 12 pgs /Hr, with 100 pgs of Srvc tax &  50 Pgs  = 150 pgs /12 = appx 12 hrs                                                                                                               5 Heads of Income  (Practical Sums @ avg 20 mns / sum except BP 30 mins / sum):             Salary 10 Hrs / HP 5 hrs / CG 5Hrs / BP 20 Hrs / OS 5Hrs/ C/f & S/off  2 Hrs. TDS/Adv Tax & Misc topics 10 Hrs / Contigency 3 hrs = 60 Hrs ( You would hv done with appx 100 sums in all )                        Finish with Theory of Basic Concepts & other topics @ 12pgs/hr appx 150 pgs = 12 hrs 

LAW  ( Total 60Hrs) : First finish with Ethics Followed by Allied laws & then Co Law                                       ( CL do simultaneously with Audit it will be helpful)                                                                                         Considering the Fatigue factor only 9 pg/hr covered 450pgs = 50 Hrs + 10Hrs Cntigncy = 60Hrs  LAW should be done simaltenously with some Practical subject of your Interest which will keep you less bored of Reading Law ( Don’t Mugup but in case law based quest try & understand the case & the quest & twist in it properly & then read the ans. Case based quest should be taken after Theory & concepts )

AUDIT : (Total 50 Hrs) :     First finish with special Audits ( Audit of Hospital/Schools/Cinemas/Hotels Etc. Dont mugup this topic Read with an open mind & Understanding that you are a CA & doing the Audit what you would check & How, what should be the Primary docs to get the required information etc ?  & you will find that every Special audit would have say appx 10 points of which 4 – 5 points would be common. Also this being more a practical type of Topic you will find interesting

The Docs of Formation i.e Memo & A of A / Partnership Deed / Trust deed etc), Check the authorities given as per the doc / Powers / Policies  etc ) excluding such other 5 points would be different with every different entity based on the area of business in which it is. Eg in case of schools You say check Fees Receipts / Purchase of Books/ Deposits & fines taken from Students Incase of Hotels say how control is kept on the Issue of Food items & provisions to kitchen is maintained, How is the billing control of Rooms maintained etc. You read all type of special Audits ( Ist reading do carefully with understanding & no mugging (Ratta)  taking 30 mins per audit & you will find that you need not revise it again)  Then proceed to Vouching & Investigation & then further proceed to other topics.                                                                          Say there are about 450 Pgs & Here you can read 12 Pgs / Hr + 10 Hrs Contigency  = 50 Hrs

ITSM ( Total 100  Hrs ) ( I know it is the favourite subject for students & ICAI ) (Students who like it & Interested its fav for him to score & for others its fav for ICAI to give 39 marks)

Infm Tech : Read Read & Read. Read Practice Manuals & Past 5 years ( 10 attempts Papers) Papers atleast 3 Times ( Don’t Try the ICAI Module now as its very Volumous to complete. Possibly don’t even try any private Classes Material else its your choice. Only PM & Past Papers Minimum 10 - 12 attempts will save you )                                                             

S M  : Read Study Material of ICAI  one reading ( its Appx 150 Pgs to read) Then Same as IT Past 10 – 12 attempt Papers & Practice Manual atleast 3 times                                            ITSM give atleast 100 hrs for Students who are weak here & for students who are Techno savvy & Interested can finish this in lesser time.

Adding all the above Total Hours consumed for Ist Round is

Given Study Time 90 Day x 7 Hrs upto 31st October 2013 =  630 Hrs

Appx 415 Hrs @ 7 Hrs /Day  =  60 days Utilised as per above schedule

Still Left with @ 7 Hrs /day x 30 days =  ( 210 Hrs Do the same process as above but with More emphasis on Things which you must have felt tough during Ist Round)

Here You can Possibly Increase you Study Time by another 3 Hrs / day. If you can do that it will add to 3 x 31 days of Oct = 93 Hrs ( Additional )

You can Finish all the Important & Tough Topics in the Next 15 Days ( 15th Oct 2013 )

WITH THE ABOVE YOU ARE DONE WITH 2 ROUNDS by 15th  October 2013

Most Golden Period Before the Real Attack ON ICAI

Now available is 16 days x 10 hrs = 160 Hrs.

3 Days ( 28th – 31st Oct / 2013) Revision of Accounts Only

13 Days x 10 Hrs = 130 Hrs Left

Contd on Next Page  :

With Your Revision start Writing Mock Papers ( 13 Days 1 Paper P/day = 13 Papers

( Any Student who want Mock papers can mail me & I will mail you Papers Free of Cost but the service of Checking & correction will not be Given)

Mock Papers & Correction Services of the same with Comments will be provided on Paid Basis

Taking 7 Subjects x 2 Papers P/Sub = 14 days ( You can adjust one Paper on some day taking 2 Papers on that day)

1 Paper Per Day with an estimation of 2 Hrs 45 Mins to complete in Exam Conditions & 15 Mins to Check your Answers with Given in Book  i.e : 3 hrs Utilised.

Left 7 Hrs P/day

4 Hrs Revise Two Topics Per Practical Subject P/day = 13 Days = 26 Topics ( You don’t have Broadly More than 26 Topics in All the Practical Subjects & Do this from ICAI Practice Manuals & RTPs Only )

3 Hrs ( Taking an Avg Reading Speed of 3 – 4 Mins Per side of Page You can Read Appx 20 Pgs Per Hr i.e

3 Hrs x 20 Pgs x 13 days = Appx 800 Pages ( 800 Pages This can take care of your all Theory Subject Practice Manuals)

FRIENDS YOU ARE READY TO TAKE THE EXAMS WITH FULL CONFIDENCE

THANK  ICAI  FOR GIVING YOU HOLIDAY BEFORE EVERY PAPER. HERE STUDY AFTER COMING FROM EXAM SAME DAY FOR ATLEAST  4 HOURS DO WITH YOUR WEAK AREAS YOU FEEL FOR THE NEXT PAPER, & ON THE NEXT DAY 12 HOURS TARGET FINISHING THE Practice Manual.

FRIENDS IF YOU CAN FOLLOW THIS SCHEDULE. THEN ANY ONE HERE CAN TELL ME WITH A JUSTIFIED REASON HOW CAN YOU FAIL

ABOVE TIME TABLE IS MADE KEEPING IN VIEW A SELF STUDY STUDENT

HOWEVER MAJORITY STUDENTS MUST HAVE DONE CLASSES SO IT WOULD BE MORE SIMPLE FOR THOSE STUDENTS

HAPPY READING & ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR EXAMS

LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST

ANY STUDENT OF OUR CLASSES OR EVEN OTHERS NEEDS ANY HELP REGARDING STUDIES DURING THIS SCHEDULE CAN CALL ME / US

C A COACHING CLASSES  ( MUMBAI)

CHANDRAKANT 

9819408963     / 29277062 / 29270708        

Check the Planning & you have completedYour Studies with Revision Both Groups & that too 5 days before the exams. Now you yourself decide How can you  not pass easily but condition stick to the schedule.

Should you need any further help you can mail me on castudyhouse @ yahoo.com  cbambani @ yahoo.co.in