study plan for Ca final may 2018

friends I have been failed two times in ca final just becoz of my lack of study n now also not able to focus on my studies whenever I open my books after reading first page I have been lost somewhere now please don't ask where😂😂😂😂I think u guys have understood please guys suggest some ways so that I can go for my studies as this time I want to devote my full time to study n
anyhow want to clear ca but my mind doesn't allow me to do so
so guys please help me out
Replies (4)

Try to be lost in studies rather than in other unnecessary,unwanted,irrelevant,harmful things at least these 3 months.

thanks brother but the biggest hurdle during my studies is my mobile how to get rid of this

Give it to your parents or someone else in your family during study time and concentrete in studies.In the break you can take that and use for a while.Practice it for 4/5 days and you will see the result. It is the biggest distraction.

yes I will place mobile in another room during study time

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details