I am Kousalya doing CA final. I am going to appear for may 2023 ca final exams group 1. I have already appeared for exams 2 years back. I lost touch with the syllabus completely . Now I am planning to start fresh. But it's very difficult to manage my family and to study side by side. Need a girl study Partner to help me in this. I will not disturb anyone. I just want a study routine and a personal check of my study progress.
Replies (4)
Quick Summary
Kousalya, preparing for the May 2023 CA Final exams (Group 1), is looking for a female study partner to help re-establish a study routine and monitor progress. She finds it challenging to balance family responsibilities with her studies. Aman Agrawal, also preparing for May 2023 CA Final exams (Group 2), is seeking a study partner and considering classes. He is managing his business alongside his studies. Another user suggested using 'finapp' to find a partner and asked about location.
Hy, Myself Aman Agrawal. CA Final .I am going to appear for may 2023. I have given first group by doing self study in may 2022 but I failed. then I haven't given in November because of some family issue now I am starting my prepration from 2nd group. right now I haven't taken any classes. but thinking to take some classes foretter understanding.. I have to manage my business and stuy sideby side actually you want girl.. so we can't connect. If someone is reading this then he can connect with this comment.