Study materials

 Hey i have registered in ca final course and received registrtion letter from the institute but in that letter its written that study materials has been collected in person but i did not collect those .does any body also got like that in their reg.letter.pls reply its urgent.

Replies (4)

When I registered for Final, I got a slip for the Study material. If you got one and you still have it, then you can always collect your material.

 

Don't worry about what your registration letter appears to say. ICAI's confused language sometimes makes me want to tear my hair out.

 

What do you mean by a slip .i have got an acknowledgement from the institute receiving the Draft i had  Sent  to Kolkatta. But was ur reg. letter also contained the same language?

I never received any letter from ICAI. I came to know that I'd been registered succesfully when my firm received their copy of the letter.

I had physically gone and submitted my Form at the Institute. I think I got a slip for Study Materials. The system might be different in your city.

Originally posted by :Aditya M.
   

ok thanks sometimes i  get very irritated with the procedures of icai .this is ridiculous,ain't it?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 04 September 2026
Accounts Executive

Hema Yashwanth & Associates

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details