Students of SOL, DU!

I need some information urgently. What is the promotion criteria for B.Com(H) part 1?

 

Replies (12)

Do you mean passing percentage?

I mean:

How many subjects does a student have to pass in out of 7.

What are the aggregate marks or percentage required.

And what are the passing marks or percentage in each subject.

Sorry, there's very little info available on their website.

All the papers have to be cleared.

The passing percentage is 40% per subject as well as in aggregate.

There is no official announcement as such, this is what I know!

Then what are the options if someone fails or fails to appear in one or more papers?

An improvement exam takes place after the declaration of the result. A form has to be filled and the exam can be given. 

This has been mentioned in the prospectus and can be verified from the same.

 

Thanks! You saved the day.

Welcome! Happy  smiley to help you.

I suppose your IPCC and sol papers would be clashing.

True and this business statistics looks all Greak to me. Are you in the same situation? 

Yeah! My eco and accounts paper are clashing, more over maths and law is between two consecutive ipcc papers. I am going crazy studying for 16 papers.

Tough luck man sad Where are your centers? I was very lucky to get both of them in Rohini.

I have one in Gargi College (south delhi) and the other in Faridabad,

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
06 October 2026
Assistant Manager - Audit and Compliance

Ravi K Jain & Co

Noida

Others

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details