Students interested in Industrial Training with DB

Hi everyone,

CA Final Students who are eligible for Industrial Training and are interested in working for Global Markets Centre, Deutsche Bank at Mumbai, pls mail me with your CVs at adityadubey.ca @ gmail.com.

Cheers!

Replies (11)

Hi Aditya,

I read your message, i want to know what is elegiblity criteria

Hi Aditya sir,

I am interested in Industrial Training 

Eligibility requirements for Industrial Training:

1. Cleared PCC/IPCC/Intermediate/PE II

2. Registered for CA Final Course

3. Have a minimum of 9 months and maximum of 12 months of your articleship left


For DB, you would need to have good Excel and communication skills. Like I said in the first post, mail me with a copy of your CV.

hey give me some guidance about industrial training n working experience in industrial training

Originally posted by : tarannum khatri

hey give me some guidance about industrial training n working experience in industrial training

Industrial Training

Hi Aditya,

I Had Completed my articleship , can I forwad my CV for Job, My final is yet to be cleared.

Please Reply.

Even i wana do industrial training.

Cleared PCC.

Novembe 11 attempt Final.

dhawal.m @ hotmail.com

Plz send me some contacts.

Suggest.

Hi.....I have 15 mnths of my articleship left...can i join after 3 mnths ???????

Hi Guys,

My industrial training with DB is over. They were looking for an intern for my replacement. Since I am no longer with them, please consider this opportunity closed and do not contact me regarding opportunities, I can't help you out.

Cheers!

Dear sir can a CS final passed out apply for industrial trainning

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details