Strict Provision for CPE Hours

Kolkata-Pune-Mumbai

Penal provisions for the members of the Institute who had not complied with their CPE Hours requirements for the block period of 3 years

(1-1-2011 to 31-12-2013)

In order to function the system of mandatory CPE effective, the Council of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India has decided that the members who fail to comply with their CPE Hours requirement for the current block of 3 years (1-1-2011 to 31-12-2013) are appropriately sanctioned. Therefore, the Council of the Institute has decided as under :
·        All the members are required to complete their CPE hours requirements for the block period of 3 years (1-1-2011 to 31-12-2013) by 31st December, 2013.
·        Any shortfall in the CPE credit for the calendar years 2011, 2012 and 2013 should be met by the members by 31st December, 2013.
·        The names of the members who fail to comply with their CPE hours Requirements for the block period of 3 years by31st December, 2013 would be hosted on the website of the ICAI for information of public at large.
·        Further, the ICAI will not be responsible in any way for any action taken by any of the regulatory authorities on the basis of the names hosted on the website for allotting the professional work to them as sole proprietor or to their partnership firm.
·        To strike out the name/s from the list so hosted on the website, the member/s shall have to make up any shortfall in their CPE credit hours for the above block period of 3 years by obtaining twice of the amount of the shortfall. Such addition shall be in addition to the regular CPE hours requirement for the particular Calendar year in which they are making up the shortfall.
The members are requested to note the above. The members are also requested to comply with the CPE Hours requirements for the current year by 31st December, 2013.

Here Pls Note, First Year of Membership is Exempt for CPe hours.

Mr.Ayush you are already in the list of top 30 members of this website and each and every post definitely comes under popular discussion then why are you posting the things which every member know...you would definitely win in this website no need to do extra efforts......chill not saying seriously........

Total likes : 1 times

Kolkata-Pune-Mumbai

Originally posted by : CA Parul Saxena

Mr.Ayush you are already in the list of top 30 members of this website and each and every post definitely comes under popular discussion then why are you posting the things which every member know...you would definitely win in this website no need to do extra efforts......chill not saying seriously........

Parul,

This is not the thing which everyone knows, this was notify by ICAI recently last week only.

that CPE hours rules gone to be strict one, those who were not filling declaration either practice or in job now being watched stricly.

pls check the link issued last week only.

http://www.icai.org/new_post.html?post_id=9971&c_id=219

and one more thing, am not asking you for "be chill", be serious for this notification if you are CA and you are not filling any declaration.

I said 'be chill' so that you dont mind my words...yes i am CA and this notification i know came last week and i have already checked it out last week itself...and every CA keeps close watch on ICAI website...and messages regarding same are also sent by the ICAI to everyones phone...

One more thing i am serious enough for your kind information I am not a practising CA even then i actually attend seminars inspite of having a limit of very small no.of CPE hours ;not being just filing the declaration. 

Dear Colleagues,

I would like to ask that where can i find (at icai web-site) the notification or details regarding the exemption from compliance of cpe hrs in firsty year of membership. Can anybody help me out & provide the link for the same!!!!!!

Vikas Jani

Dear Sir/ Madame
I, CA. Manisha Agarwal, Membership No 301291 was enrolled as a member. On 24.10.2011 and I am holding COP from 29.09.2012. please tell me till December 2013.

1. how many Cpe hrs do i need to have?

2. I need to do 40Hrs or 60 Hrs???

Please reply to me at the earliest

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI MENU