Sneha (Company Secretary) (1594 Points)

25 April 2013  

Link of the Part 1

/forum/story-roshne-ray-of-light-leading-to-darkness-247067.asp

Link of the Part II

/forum/story-roshne-fighting-her-way-back-to-light-part-2--247157.asp

Link of the Part III

/forum/story-roshne-strong-mature-and-self-dependent-part-3--247282.asp

Finally Roshne was able to stabilize a bit. Although she missed Sameer a lot but still she was firm on her decision. She engrossed herself fully in studies and kept herself too busy so she doesn’t get time to think. She started doing group studies with her professional friends so that she can concentrate more on her studies. In her solitude she was not happy but at least at peace.

I don’t know whether she will be able to clear her exams or not. But she is very dedicated towards her career. Her hard work will not go in vain. She will surely have a bright future ahead and when time will be right she may get her perfect partner. But for now she has learnt the required lessons of life. Finally she has learned to live in solitude and gave a lot of messages to its readers. Readers if you all feel the story is incomplete you can ask your questions regarding the same. I could have shown that finally she has become successful but its not only destination that matters but also the journey, the cross roads we have to travel to reach our destination. How well we manage to be gentle, kind, selfless and devoted through our journey even in the amidst our own problems and sufferings.

Message For The Readers

1.       Make your career move correctly. Always opt for what you believe in. Realize your own capacity, your potential and then act accordingly.

2.       Peer Pressure is a major problem with today’s youth. Remember that you are unique in yourself. There can never be another you. You don’t need to show what you are not. Just be your self.  You will be liked, appreciated and respected for what you are.

3.       Never rush into things. Analyze before you decide. Don’t take permanent decisions on temporary feelings.

4.       Know your strengths. Know your own skills and concentrate on developing yourself.

5.       Make optimum utilization of your capabilities and resources. Your hard work and efforts will never go in vain.

6.       Don’t let failure pull you down. Failure may be able to hurt you, but it shouldn't be able to make you quit.  Quitting is in your hands. You fail, you feel sad, maybe you even cry. But don't quit.  People who finally win are not those who don't get hurt by failure. They do. They just don't quit because of failure. They tell failure, 'Yes this hurts. But Mr. Failure, all your hurting is not going to make me quit. It will hurt for a while but then I will be back. I will try again, and again. Until I finally win and you no longer exist in my life.'

7.       Have immense faith on yourself and God. Your confidence will help you in achieving your goals. Remember God helps those who helps themselves.

8.       Don’t depend too much on others. Nothing is permanent in this temporary life. This doesn’t mean that stop loving and trusting others but have the strength to let it go when it moves away from your life.

9.       Don’t judge anyone till you have not walked in their shoes. Don’t compare your life’s journey with anyone else.

10.   Don’t let circumstances divert you from your goals. Be firm on your moves towards your future. Circumstances can either make you or break you. Choice is yours.

11.   Happiness is within you and not around you. If you wait for others to make you happy then may have to wait for long instead create your own happiness.

You may kindly add on if I have missed something.

Once again thanks to all the readers for all your appreciation and support.