Stock Market Knowledge

How can we get complete knowledge on stock market?
Replies (85)
Quick Summary
This discussion explores how to gain comprehensive stock market knowledge, starting with a shared YouTube link for beginners. Participants discuss the need for practical guidance, including live trading support and personal tutoring, while acknowledging the inherent risks involved in trading. The conversation also touches upon factors influencing market prices beyond company profits and potential collaboration opportunities for a group of professionals looking to enter the stock market.

Will share you the YouTube link . It may help you
Kindly share it at the earliest
Https://youtu.be/Tl20krug9oU

Select this link and open using YouTube
Is this link has complete details of stock market
Many basic areas are covered . It may help for the beginners of stock market
Iam also beginner. Will you give your number?
I will send you by inbox
I have seen few of your posts . I feel like you have good knowledge on stock market
We do investments and trading in indices only
How much is your fees ?

I want to learn it completely
Check the above YouTube link . It has the basic information.
No no. I want a personal tutor either on call or WhatsApp while doing live trading
I think few live trades are there in the above YouTube channel.. Check if it is useful
I need somebodies support to resolve my queries.
Iam ready to pay

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details