Avail 20% discount on updated CA lectures for Dec 21 .Use Code RESULT20 !! Call : 088803-20003

ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

GouTam SachDeva   01 October 2018

Still able to login in gst portal after cancellation

I am still able to login in Gst portal after 3 months cancelation of Gst, Is their any problem???

Why my Id is not disabled yet

10 Replies

NAVEEN CHAND

NAVEEN CHAND (GST Practitioner)     01 October 2018

cancellation is not approved yet 

check via ARN number 

GouTam SachDeva

Order for cancelation is already passed as i have stated, ARN of cancelation is approved 3 months ago
NAVEEN CHAND

NAVEEN CHAND (GST Practitioner)     01 October 2018

okay as i applied for the cancellation in feb but it is still pending for approval 

Vinod Babu

Vinod Babu   01 October 2018

In my view, the login id is not cancelled because You may have to file Annual returns.
If login cancelled then annual returns cannot be filed.
GouTam SachDeva

Can you please tell me which form no. i have to file for annual return
Vinod Babu

All the registered taxable persons under GST must file GSTR 9. However, following persons are not required to file GSTR 9

Casual Taxable Person

Input service distributors

Non-resident taxable persons

Persons paying TDS under section 51 of GST Act.

There are 4 types of return under GSTR 9 :

GSTR 9  : GSTR 9 should be filed by the regular taxpayers

GSTR 9A – GSTR 9A should be filed by the persons registered under composition scheme under GST.

GSTR 9B – GSTR 9B should be filed by the e-commerce operators who have filed GSTR 8 during the financial year.

GSTR 9C – GSTR 9C should be filed by the taxpayers whose annual turnoverexceeds Rs  2 crores during the financial year. All such taxpayers are also required to get their accounts audited and file a copy of audited annual accounts and reconciliation statement of tax already paid and tax payable as per audited accounts along with GSTR 9C. 
GouTam SachDeva

i am not able to find gstr 9 anywhere in my login portal, what are timelines for it
Vinod Babu

GSTR 9 form is not yet come at gst common portal.
You have to wait for the further availability on portal.
Manasa Gupta

Manasa Gupta   02 July 2019

I have filed GSTR9 and also GSTR3B up to April 2019, registration cancelled in Sept 2018. Still I am able to login as well as I am getting GSTR3A notices asking to file GSTR3B for May 2019. But the return dashboard is not showing relevant (FY 2019-20) tax period also. Is there anything to do please advice me asap please.

Rohit Yadav

Rohit Yadav   04 January 2021

I am facing Same problem my gst cancelled 1 year ago and still i can login to my portal

Why my Id is not disabled yet

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Start a New Discussion

Popular Discussion

view more »

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags