Status of Articleship

I have registered in PCC articleship in OCT-08.Till now I have not got any information regarding my articleship.How can I know about my Articleship status.Is there any facility to check the articleship staus on-line.Kindly help.

Replies (4)

yes you can chek aritcle ship status from our office in mumbai or you can make call for this and also from website of www.wirc-icai.org you can find details if it is available...

Hi ,

I am PCC student joined Articleship of 19-3-2008. I want to know When will i be completing my Article as i have already availed 5month leave ?

Hi, I ABHISHEK Tiwari Student of PCC  & as on date my verification status is not update. Plz. Update my  Verification Status

Check your articleship status with ICAI


Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 03 October 2026
Accountant

A P Lodha and Associates

Jalna

B.Com

View Details