Starting Salary and Company for CS(Executive)+BA.LLB

Hello!

I am a fourth year law student of BA LLB 5 year course also pursuing Executive Programme which I will complete this Dec 2010. I would like to know what is the starting salary for my profile. Also, is it possible for me to register for Final Programme and start training immediately and write the exam in Dec 2011?

Also, where would be the best place for me to train considering my background of law? And will in house counsel experience in a company be accepted as training?


I do not take any coaching for CS, therefore I do not have friends who cna guide me on these issues. WOuld you be kind enough to assist me and help me plan my career (this will decide whether I want to immediately join a law firm after completion of my law course or no).

 

Thank You in advance for your assistance :-)

Replies (7)

You can start your training of CS after the result of Executive Programme !!!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by : Ramveer Singh Shekhawat

You can start your training of CS after the result of Executive Programme !!!!!!!!!!!

Yes Ramveer, of course it is possible only after I finish my executive level. But I am currently in the mode where I should decide whether my main focus should be law or CS and pursue related activities as such. So it is best that I gather information as much as I can to make a good decision.

I am sure that I will pass the exam, just have the above doubts, which if you would kindly clear, would be very helpful to me :-)

I think you should focus on Law as CS has a such course of law which i think you had completed the same already as u r  in 4th year of law !!!!!

Originally posted by : Ramveer Singh Shekhawat
I think you should focus on Law as CS has a such course of law which i think you had completed the same already as u r  in 4th year of law !!!!!

Yes, it is true that we have many common subjects, but I am doing CS because it is an added professional qualification and gives more emphasis on Corporate and its related laws. I do not wish to practice litigation. Could you please give me a rough idea of the queries I asked in my title post?

Sorry i don't know much about your other queries like salary, best place for trianing, etc. !!!!!

Sweeya,

I think you should include the qual. in your CV, and face a law firm interview, or go for a company, with your forte as Corporate Law, which obviously, you must be good at if you're qualified as a CS, the initial package there is much greater  (almost 3 times) than the initial package for a plain and simple CS, and after getting some work experience, you might be heading for the legal head position which is given to an LLB+CS.

I think you should try and use the CS to your law recruitment instead of the other way around.

 

Cheers

Yash

Wow ! Same dilemma. Though the question was posted 7 years ago.. I'd love to know how things turned out for you ma'am.. Reply please. And if you have any facebook/twitter/Quora/instagram address...

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details