Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

starting IPCC

tausif (Mumbaikar) (119 Points)

28 September 2009  

hey guys, i require an urgent help from u. I m in my 1st year of BAF, and will be apperaing for IPCC in may2010. I am financially not stable, hence cannot join classes. I am aiming for both the groups of IPCC in may2010, but not yet started studying or (I dont know from where should i start), some says refere pure ICAI notes, and some says refer paduka, compilation, scanner etc.

I would be thankful to u guys if u can suggest me subject by subject (considering the time i have in my hand), as to how to plan?  how much to study from ICAI notes, and how much to study from Paduka, scanner, compilation etc.

(also i would like to add, is since IPCC first attempt is in nov2009, hence compilation of IPCC is not available in market, so should i buy compilation of old syllabus i.e PCE, is it the same???

thanks so much for giving me your precious time

9 Replies

Replied 29 September 2009

plz experts, can solve my quiery above, its bit urgent.  thanks in advance.

Vijetha (Student) (387 Points)
Replied 30 September 2009

Hey buddyy....don't depend on others. Just start studying from now itself. Im also appearing in May. But just this week i hv started. So dont worry ,start studying watvr subjct u like.Plan yourself. Don't ask for it.

If you work hard, coaching is nt necessary but u must hv self confidence that u can manage. Nothing is impossible in this world. You just need to be active. 

ICAI Materials r good enough for ur reference buy any one author's book. 

Good Luck.

Replied 30 September 2009

hey thanks for your supportive reply. I would definitly go ahed with the ICAI notes. Also it would help me a lot if u can explain me about the scanner and compilation books as to wht they include and where can i find these books, as i am planning to purchase them.

Rajesh Kumar (student) (46 Points)
Replied 31 October 2009

Hi Friends, Plz suggest me the books I should buy for my IPCC subjects. The study materials provided to us just touches the tip of the iceberg.pls friends suggest me the best books available written in easy to understand language & containing sufficiently  large no. of question & anwers so that I dont have to depend on mulyiple books& I dont want to regret after purchasing any book so pls guide me frens

while suggesting the books pls make sure that you provide the following information:

NAME OF THE TEXT BOOK - AUTHOR - NAME OF THE PUBLISHER - PUBLISHER'S PHONE NUMBER**

waiting eagerly for your response

with regards

Rajesh Kumar

Vijay vernekar (CA, CS student) (85 Points)
Replied 02 November 2009

I agree with vijetha because even my is the same case, and u r ur best teacher if u r doing self study. so Study hard and be confident and u will succeed. Best of luck.

Vijay vernekar (CA, CS student) (85 Points)
Replied 02 November 2009

And U can find scanners etc at the ICAI institute in ur city.

Replied 02 November 2009

hey! thanks for the help. plz just also put some light on, "whether we can see past question of PCE for studing IPCC in may 10 as IPCC 1st attempt is on nov09, is the paper pattern and syllabus of both i.e IPCC and PCE same?????

Renu Baggri (IPPC) (25 Points)
Replied 22 January 2010

What is the state code of jharkhand , which i have to fill in IPPC form

P A N K A J (CA FINAL) (740 Points)
Replied 22 January 2010

code will be defined in the examination form itself..so no need to worry...

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register