Starting a new Youtube Channel

Dear Friends ,  I am a practicing CA  .  I want to start a new youtube channel.   The is related to spirituality and other things related to it.   The motive of the channel is not to earn money but to give general knowledge about it.   The Question is can I start it as it is or I have to take prior permission from ICAI or I can not start it?

Replies (4)
Quick Summary
A Chartered Accountant is considering launching a YouTube channel focused on spirituality, with the primary goal of sharing knowledge rather than earning revenue. They are seeking clarification on whether they need prior permission from the ICAI to start this channel, as it's unrelated to financial or CA-related topics. The discussion also includes advice on creating engaging thumbnails to attract viewers.

No if you're providing knowledge on ca related matters then no prior permission is required from institute

No.  I am not providing knowledge on CA-related matters.  I am providing matters on spirituality.

I think not required

It's a much more promising app for that purpose. In doing so, you have more options than on Instagram. If you want your videos to gain more views, your cover should catch your eye since the video's thumbnail is the first thing your members see. You can find the best cover art for your video thanks to https://create.vista.com/create/youtube-thumbnail/. There are ready-made options here, but you can create one for your preferences. Good luck with that

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details