SSP PORTAL APPLICATION PENDING BEFORE RO

Quick Summary
Users facing SSP portal issue where qualification update application is pending before RO. Some cases get delayed due to technical issues, migration, or Form 112/verification requirements. Users are advised to wait, raise helpdesk tickets, or contact ICAI support as RO approval is manual.

Transfer of Files
Mr Kalaivanis
kalai @ icai.in
044-30210316




 

I have an application for my qualification update in ssp portal and it shows pending before RO please suggest me how long will it take to be submitted n will I be notified about it, also guide me about what do I need to do the needful.

I have an application for my qualification update in ssp portal on 10/12/2020 still no response by Ro . it shows pending before RO please suggest me how long will it take to be submitted n will I be notified about it

I updated my qualification detail to fill form 112 but form 112 is not available on my portal.
Originally posted by : Krishna
open quote Hello, 

I am facing the same problem. Before 15 days i have edited my profile for qualifications in which i have added marks of B Com last sem and uploaded last semester marksheet also added M com last year marks and uploaded last year marksheet. I tried uploading first year markshert but it has shown that minimum 2 year gap between 12th and Gratuation . After 10 days application got rejected showing cause being i have not uploaded all year martksheet and marks.will you plz guide me on this matter. 
close quote

 

Can I cancel my application at this stage?

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartared Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 September 2026
Article Assistant

SGNG & Associates

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details