Spirituality - And probably the perfect prayer - Please Read

Naren (Audit executive) (230 Points)

21 August 2010  

Hi Everyone ,

This post of mine is going to be different from the earlier posts on foreign professional courses . Today I am going to take the iniative of just spreading a message on spirituality and its importance . Please read the article and kindly post your comments . I am not giving a religious discourse but I do want to touch upon some of the aspects which have been imparted to me.

Friends , Let us remember that nothing can happen and no one can suceed without having faith in god . Even having faith ourselves counts as having faith in God because we as people represent one of the million characterestics that he possesses.

People may often wonder why it takes so long for him to answer our prayers , why are we often denied the result we truly believe we deserve ! say for example a ca qualification.

My Answer to that will be have we ever put ourselves in his position . He manages the universe , and every beautiful thing you see in the world . His job is tiresome !!! , He has to be awake all the time and yes , he does not get free time like the way we do . I would go as far to the extent as saying that he ENVIES our lifestyle but he will never ABANDON us.

What does he ask in return , Infact he does not ask this , but is it not implied that we atleast pray to thank him.

This in my view friends , should the manner and prayer we dedicate to them

1.While going to a religious place and temple or even while looking at the photos in our house , Never look at his face initially . Instead look at his feet , grab them , prostrate before them and lets have the humulity to accept his great power . Who is god after all , He /She is like our parents.

2.Respect every person , You will be doing god a favour

3.Never strike a deal with god , instead thank him for the very cause of your existence and the fact that everyday you wake up to see a beautiful world and every moment of it

4.Pray to god that you should have THE STRENTGH TO SHARE HIS BURDEN , PRAY TO HIM THAT YOU WANT TO ASSIST HIM AND ALLEVIATE HIM OF HIS JOB !!! HE DESERVES A BREAK !!!.

5.LAST BUT NOT THE LEAST , THE PRAYER IN MY VIEW WE SHOULD DEDICATE , PLEASE USE IT WITH THE OTHER PRAYERS IN YOUR LIFE

DEAR LORD

MAKE ME AN INSTRUMENT OF PEACE,

WHERE THERE IS HATRED , LET ME SOW LOVE

WHERE THERE IS INJURY , PARDON

WHERE THERE IS DOUBT , FAITH

WHERE THERE IS DESPAIR , HOPE

WHERE THERE IS DARKNESS , LIGHT

O DIVINE FATHER !

GRANT THAT

I MAY NOT SEEK TO BE CONSOLED , AS TO CONSOLE

TO BE UNDERSTOOD , AS TO UNDERSTAND

TO BE LOVED , AS TO LOVE

FOR IT IS NOT GIVING , THAT WE RECIEVE

IT IS IMPARDONING , THAT WE ARE PARDONED

AND

IT IS INDIVINE ,

THAT WE ARE BORN,

TO AN ETERNAL LIFE

The End

Please remember that this month along with the next we will get many festivals to celebrate such as navratri , ganesh chaturthi , deepavali , and we are presently in the holy month of ramazan

My humble request , Please spread the word around

And kindly share your views on what you feel is the ideal prayer , let us take the chance to improve and let us start right now !!!!

Good day everyone , and may god bless us and the whole world !!!!