Spice form resubmission

Naveen Reddy ( Article Student) (82 Points)

12 July 2018  

Hi everyone ,

I have uploaded SPICE-32 with eMOA & eAOA. Those forms got rejected and sent for resubmission with following remarks.

1.NOC should be provided by the owner of registered office premises as per rule 25(2)(c) of the Companies
(Incorporation) Rules, 2014.

2.DIR-2 should be provided as per rule 17 of the Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014
and its format should be as per rule 8 of Companies (Appointment and Qualification of Directors)Rules, 2014.

3.Copy of PAN, identity proof, residence proof (electricity bill, bank statement, water bill, telephone bill) of all
subscribers (not having DIN) should be attached as per rule 16(1) of the Companies (Incorporation) Rules, 2014.

4.As per General Circular No. 2/2012, dated 01.03.2012, company can carry on business of architecture, if it obtains
in-principle approval from appropriate regulatory authority. Hence, take approval or remove
ARCHITECTURAL/ARCHITECTURE word from the objects.

5.Names of first directors should be mentioned in AOA as per Table
F of Schedule I of the Companies Act, 2013.

6.Definition of private company as per Sec. 2(68) of the Companies Act,
2013 should be mentioned in AOA.

Please advise on above and  also guide me whether I have to upload only above supportings/attachments while resubmission or I have to upload SPICE -32  again ?? 

Thanks in advance.