Spice 32 forms

Hello When I was trying to upload the spice-32 along with eMOA and eAOA on MCA website,it displayed the message that check form is not successful for eMOA and eAOA. But I have checked 2 to 3 times that check form is successfulIt is not uploading Please help
Replies (4)

Hi, please check whether you have old Form or new(SPICE Form recently updated)

Dear Sir

I am also getting this same error, and I have filled in fresh forms but still getting the same error at the time of uploading.

Please advice.

We have incorporated 1 company 3 days back there was no problem, on 9th october SPICE form got updated, i think the problem with E - Form only, better you can rise ticket and call to helpdesk regarding the same. 

Hi all, I have a query regarding OCI subscriber cum director. The person is US citizen but his permanent and current address is of India since he doesn't have any address in USA. But the form doesn't proceed without entering USA address.

Kindly help what to do.
Thanks!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
04 September 2026
CA inter Or ca finalist

A Jaiswal and company

Lucknow

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details