SOMEBODY PLEASE HELP

I HAVE NOT STARTED PY PE-II BOTH GROUPS PREPARATION PROPERLY..I WANT TO START FROM NOW i.e. MARCH 1..IF I START STUDYING NOW FOR BOTH THE GROUPS....FOR 8-10 HRS EACH DAY...WILL I PASS?????...............

Replies (9)

 stop thinking of that & start studying.........  Try ur best & leave the  rest in the examiner's hand

yeh stop thinkin about past and start studyin fromnow

it won't actually depend on the time you study, but the quality of what is studied. study well

yeh... dear.... ca studies require smart work n not lots of works... u can complete even with reading of 3 hrs if u study thoroughly.... all d 6 papers n u can pass with gud marks... so just start ur studies u will definately crack ur exms...

Originally posted by :SURENDARN SANYAL
" I HAVE NOT STARTED PY PE-II BOTH GROUPS PREPARATION PROPERLY..I WANT TO START FROM NOW i.e. MARCH 1..IF I START STUDYING NOW FOR BOTH THE GROUPS....FOR 8-10 HRS EACH DAY...WILL I PASS?????............... "

the time is not imp in study

if u r studing for 15hours & not done a single chapter then no use of that study

so quantity is not imp but quality is imp

be serious n study hard then success will be only yours

best of luck

Dont bother about what is not in your control. The thing you can only do is try try and try.

"Treat everytime as right time to start a new thing" My own Quotes.

Further i did prepare myself for CA Final in just three months and got +ve results.

 I HAVE GUVEN MY EXAM BUT I AM IN A PROBLEM NOW.:-

I am a pe-ii student(through PE-I stream)...i gave PE-II EXAM in june 2009...i am hoping to clear...suppose i dont clear (GOD FORBID IT HAPPENS) CAN'T I WRITE PCC EXAM IN NOVEMBER 2009...????

ONE MORE POINT...... SUPPOSE I REGISTER FOR PCC NOW(BEFORE RESULTS) AND AFTER THE RESULTS COME I CLEAR  PE-II  WILL I BE ELIGBLE TO REGISTER FOR FINAL....WILL MY PCC REGISTRATION STANDS CANCELLED...?

PLEASE HELP...???

 

hey pls reply....

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details