Some things you just can't explain

A farmer is sitting in the neighborhood bar slowly getting drunk.
A man comes in and asks the farmer,

"Hey, why are you sitting here on this beautiful day getting drunk?

" The farmer says,

"Some things you just can't explain."
"So what happened that is so horrible?" the man asked.
The farmer then decides to try and answer,
"Well if you must know, today I was sitting by my cow milking her.
Just as I got the bucket about full,
she took her left leg and kicked it over."

That's not so bad, what's the big deal?"
The farmer says, "Some things you just can't explain."
"Try me" the man says.

The farmer relenting, continued
"I took her left leg and tied it to the post on the left with some rope.
Then I sat down and continued to milk her.
Just as I got the bucket about full
she took her right leg and kicked it over."

"Ok so 2 buckets of milk spilled. That still isn't that bad."
The farmer says, "Some things you just can't explain."

" So, what did you do then?"
the man asked, intrigued.

"I took her right leg and tied it to the post on the right.
I sat back down and continued to milk her,
and just as I got the bucket just about full,
the stupid cow knocked over the bucket with her tail."

"Wow, you must have been pretty upset!"
but that's no reason to just sit here getting all depressed."
The farmer says, "Some things you just can't explain."
"So then what else did you do?"
the man asked again. "
Well I didn't have any more rope,
so I took off my belt and tied her tail to the rafter.
That's when my pants fell down and my wife walked in.

"Like I said! Some things you just can't explain." 

Replies (7)

beautiful

Good one........

very nice

Nice one

nice

Good one.....

very funny...hillarious

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article assistant

S.K.Bajpai & Co.

Noida

B.Com

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details