Some nice leave applications

(Guest)

No offences just to make life lighter.

THE LEAVE APPLICATIONS :

Infosys, Bangalore : An employee applied for leave as follows:“Since I have to go  to my village to sell my land along with mywife, please sanction me one-week leave.”

This is from Oracle Bangalore: >From an employee who was performing the“mundan” ceremony of his 10 year old son:“as I want to shave my son’s head, please leave me for twodays..”

Another gem from CDAC. Leave-letter from an employee who was performinghis daughter’s wedding: “as I am marrying my daughter, please grant a week’s leave..”

FROM H.A.L. ADMINISTRATION DEPT: “As my mother-in-law has expired and I am only one responsible forit, please grant me 10 days leave.” 

ANOTHER EMPLOYEE APPLIED FOR HALF DAY LEAVE AS FOLLOWS: “Since I’ve to go to the cremation  ground at 10 o-clock and Imay not return, please grant me half day casual leave.

AN INCIDENT OF A LEAVE LETTER :“I am suffering from fever, please declare one-day holiday."

A LEAVE LETTER TO THE HEADMASTER:“As I am studying in this school I am suffering from headache. Irequest you to leave me today”

ANOTHER LEAVE LETTER WRITTEN TO THE HEADMASTER: “As my headache is paining, please grant me leave for the day.” 

COVERING NOTE: “I am enclosed herewith…” 

Another one:“Dear Sir: with reference to the above, please refer to my below"

ACTUAL LETTER WRITTEN FOR APPLICATION OF LEAVE:“My wife is suffering from sickness and as I am her only husband athome I may be granted leave”

LETTER WRITING:- “I am well here and hope you are also in the same well.”

A CANDIDATE’S JOB APPLICATION:“This has reference to your advertisement calling for a ‘ Typistand an Accountant - Male or Female’… As I am both(!! )for the pastseveral years and I can handle both with good experience, I am applyingfor the post
--