Some hilarious quote about money

 

  • Money is like a sixth sense – and you can’t make use of the other five without it. – William Somerset Maugham
  • Money is better than poverty, if only for financial reasons. – Woody Allen
  • Money is not the most important thing in the world. Love is. Fortunately, I love money. – Jackie Mason
  • It doesn’t matter if you’re black or white… the only color that really matters is green.
  • The safest way to double your money is to fold it over and put it in your pocket. – Kin Hubbard
  • Every day I get up and look through the Forbes list of the richest people in America. If I’m not there, I go to work. – Robert Orben
  • If you think nobody cares if you’re alive, try missing a couple of car payments. – Earl Wilson
  • Business is the art of extracting money from another man’s pocket without resorting to violence. ~Max Amsterdam
  • Too many people spend money they haven’t earned, to buy things they don’t want, to impress people they don’t like. – Will Smith
  • I’m so poor I can’t even pay attention. ~Ron Kittle
  • We live by the Golden Rule. Those who have the gold make the rules. ~Buzzie Bavasi
  • The best way you hurt rich people is by turning them into poor people – Billy Ray Valentine
  • In this country, you gotta make the money first. Then when you get the money, you get the power. Then when you get the power, then you get the women. –Tony Montana
  • October: This is one of the particularly dangerous months to invest in stocks. Other dangerous months are July, January, September, April, November, May, March, June, December, August and February. - Mark Twain
  • When people ask me if I have any spare change, I tell them I have it at home in my spare wallet. - Nick Arnette
  • There’s a way of transferring funds that is even faster than electronic banking. It’s called marriage — James Holt McGavran
  • I made my money the old-fashioned way. I was very nice to a wealthy relative right before he died — Malcolm Forbes
  • If you’re given a choice between money and s*x appeal, take the money. As you get older, the money will become your s*x appeal. — Katherine Hepburn
  • Money and women. They’re two of the strongest things in the world. The things you do for a woman you wouldn’t do for anything else. Same with money. — Satchel Paige
Replies (1)

hey jainam,

watevaa it may b to otherz.. fo me u hv snatched ma attention by posting abt ma fvrt thing :p

thx fo sharing!! lovelyy :)

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 30 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

CA Suraj Garg & Associates

New Delhi

CA Final

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 28 September 2026
Junior Accountant

J S P M & Associates LLP

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details