Some cool jokes

 Teacher: "Give me a sentence starting with the letter 'I'".

Pupil: "I is-"

Teacher: "No, you must always say 'I am'."

Pupil: "Okay, 'I am the ninth letter of the alphabet'."

 

 

 

TEACHER: What is the chemical formula for water?

SARAH : "HIJKLMNO"!!

TEACHER: What are you talking about?

SARAH : Yesterday you said it's H to O!

 

 

 

TEACHER: George, go to the map and find North America.

GEORGE : Here it is!

TEACHER: Correct. Now, class, who discovered America?

CLASS : George!

Replies (3)
its good very funny

Good Jokes

good but old one

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details