So you want to do articleship ?

So you want to do Articleship ?

My heartly request to all please read this at once for articleship Students.

The Chartered Accountancy Course is a very demanding and interesting course. Not only that the course content is tough, it even requires three years of rigorous training under practicing Chartered Accountant to gain practical experience in the various fields relating to accountancy. This can be in the areas of accountancy, statutory audit, internal audit, tax audit, taxation, management consultancy etc. One can also in the third year do industrial training in some organisation under a CA working in that organisation.

Initial Experience

I had cleared the first group of inter, and after the exams for the second group, I started to search for articleship. And here the most interesting part of my sojourn to the world of articleship began. I went to meet a CA whom I had known for some time. When I mentioned that I wanted to know about where I should do articleship, I was confronted with the question – “Tell me you want to do articlesihp or what?” The question was really very confounding and quite strange. I had asked where I should do articleship, and I was asked back “you want to do articleship or what?”. I said, “yes I want to do articleship thats why I have come to you for guidance”. So that well intentioned....

Read More., Click Here

Replies (2)

Great exaustive article covering almost each aspect of articleship.

thanks a lot .....................non-question left .....i enjoyed your artile about artileship ......brilliant ....thanks for sharing your experience .......thanks a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt :D.....take care....thanks

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details