Smile please!!!!!!!!

3 friends die in a car accident and they go to an orientation in Heaven. They all are asked ,

"When you are in your casket and friends and family are talking about you, what would you like them to say?

The first guy says, "I would like to hear them say that I was  a great doctor of my time and a great family man"

The second guy says, " I would like to hear that I was a wonderful husband and school teacher which made  a huge difference in our children of tommorrow"

The last guys replies, " I would like to hear them say................... Look, He's Moving!

 

Replies (8)

gud one but old

 

nice one

Good One

Good

good

Good...............

gud one.............................

old oneeeeeeeee

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details