Feature of ISCA
Books to be referred
ISCA chapters and reference book.
How to study (This is mere suggestions and not conclusive)
- 1. Give same importance Just like SFM or costing etc. Your light attitude may some time will prove dangerous.
- 2. It is better to start preparation in the above mentioned order and suggested books. If you start with toughest segment, then, your confidence level may be decreased and your interest in studies may be hamper.
- 3. Try to understand the concepts behind system terminology .ICAI Module given the concepts in elaborating and explanatory manner and which surely help you to understand the concepts in more clear way. However, reference book was just precise and concise summary from module.
- 4. Make short notes of the concepts in your own words. This is very important for understanding the concepts in a better manner and easy revision at later stages.
- 5. Revise the subject in regular or periodic intervals since this subject concept is highly volatile.
- 6. Practice manual is very important for this subject. Study from practice manual. This will add you additional marks.
- 7. Learn this subject every day At least 1 hour rather than cram it in whole day. Learn slowly and study is better than cram it in whole day.
- 8. Present precise and concise point format in your words at exam will give some additional weigtages.
- Wish you all the best