Slightly Sad_I feel so lonely

I Feel so lonely

And each day I wake up, I feel so lonely
That I can only, think of what went wrong
And each day I wake up, I look out the window,
And look for a love that, that surely is gone

But each day I try to find, a little peace of mind
I try to start living without you
And each day I try to find, a little peace of mind
To go down the road of life, living without you

And losing your love is a heartache unending
A grief unbending, that won’t go away
And losing your love is like longing for sunshine
Like looking for springtime, on a cold winter’s day

And so the time has come, to start moving on
A time to start living without you
And so the time has come, to sing a different song
To go down the road of life, living without you

To go down the road of life.

 

Disclosure: Not my composition....

Replies (12)

nice

good

Good one........but I hope its not true with u.

This is really the ESSENCE of life..........Good poem.

Yaar Sandeep now what to say...except Thanx...

Nice poem.......Who wrote it? I guess you picked it up from a stock market bull's forum :-)

nice one

very nice!! full of feelings

very nice!! full of feelings

Thank You all...

 Very nice

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Audit Executive

Thammana & Associates

Srikakulam

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 18 September 2026
Industrial Trainee

Twenty Point Nine Five Ventures Private Limited

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
22 September 2026
Account Assistant

Chirag P Shah & Co. Chartered Accountant

Pune

B.Com

View Details