Easy Office
LCI Learning

Should i quit ca???

Page no : 2

Neeti (Student) (235 Points)
Replied 22 January 2014

Do not quit. Think of the eminent Manoharan Sir who started CA at the age of 56 and completed it after so much struggle. I once read that when he would attend trainings conducted by the institute,students who were half his age would look at him in disbeleief. But look where he is today.

Anubhav (Student) (589 Points)
Replied 22 January 2014

Your name says future ca...you will be soon a ca, I am sure...something is missing, find it and may be you will know how.

CA Preeti Agarwal (article) (844 Points)
Replied 22 January 2014

I know one thing : I'm not a loser and wont let ICAI win over myself !!

Due i failed too but i'll fight till I can and condition isn't worse than failure !!

and i'll win

There is no point to set back after you are in the battle..battle of I'm CA and I deserve being called as Chartered Accountant !!! C'mon.. WHY THINK OF PAIN FOR SOME MONTHS WHEN YOU HAVE LIFE TO LIVE !!!

2 Like

sonu (service) (23 Points)
Replied 22 January 2014

pls do not give up.. take a break from work.. start afresh on examination.....patience is a key. we had same problem at our time with me and my friends.. all are today CA. thereforeits proven their is a light at the end of tunnel.

DEEPESH SUTHAR (ARTICLE ASSISTANT) (22 Points)
Replied 22 January 2014

You are at the ending point..I.e.ca final which is a big dream for others to come in this criteria .do it no one can stop you....remember cpt ,ipcc bhi pehle tough lagti hai.....but you had already cleared that...it means u will surely clear final too....so go for it ...best of luck

Amit yadav (Internal Auditor) (21 Points)
Replied 22 January 2014

please take a placement and after some time try again

CA Shruti Gupta (CMA FINAL CS Final) (1434 Points)
Replied 22 January 2014

Originally posted by : FUTURE CA
Friends,

Iam a ca final student. I have completed my articleship. Iam currently working in a ca firm as a senior assistant.

I have appeared in final 3 times and failed.

My age is 28.

Iam now in a very much depressed state.

Iam thinking of whether to quit ca or continue???

Iam in two minds.

All my peers told me that age is an important factor to get placement.

So pleased tell me whether will there be any use of attaining this ca degree after your 20's??

Dear

no dear  age is not relevent factor ..after seeing result i can bet on it that if any one will be in that 3% in this attempt or in any attempt he/she will surely be on great position.

I personelly request that please don't do this ....

you will be happy when your dear one call you...CA .....

chandra sekharan (CA Final) (80 Points)
Replied 22 January 2014

Attain ur profession 

honey (CA Job) (27 Points)
Replied 22 January 2014

quitters never win and winners never quit.......................ok have faith in god and do hard work .

shikhar (LEARNER ) (1394 Points)
Replied 22 January 2014

1 Like

CA SUNIL SURI (chartered accountant) (345 Points)
Replied 22 January 2014

NO. OF ATTEMPTS DOES NOT MATTER IF U ARE IN PRACTICE............ 

Rahul jain (LEARNING & TEACHING) (435 Points)
Replied 22 January 2014

Dear frnds one line should always be remembered by CA stdnt-

Girte h sher saware jung e medan me, wo kya girege ja chalta hi h gutno k bal.....

har haar k bad jeet 100% hoti h......

so nvr thnk to quit......jst go away with flow of your hard work and destiny....

Atul Kumar (working employee) (153 Points)
Replied 22 January 2014

Dear Friend

I am telling you my situation. I am also in CA Final and my age is 30 which iscouple of year more than you but i have no regreat because apart from being CA i have achieve almost every thing I am holding good post in construction company even  a lot CA are working below than me in my company becuase of experiance and knowledge. i am here not trying to appreciate myself but want tell your reallty that a newly qualified CA who has no practical knowledge will earn below than you becuase of experiance that you have. now a day Industry asking for Finished good not the raw material. you need to plan your life according to your situation becuase of every person has different situation.continue your job and try to expertise in your field like (account, banking knowldge, foreign trading, tax matter, costing, return) whatever you doing right now try to became expert show that no one challenge your ability. I know Study with Job is very tuff to continue but donot forget struggle make man perfect. please continue your study with JOB

Best of Luck

Atul

Surya Prakash (Article Assistant) (21 Points)
Replied 22 January 2014

God has perfect timing, never early never late It just need a little patience and lots of faith

Jaspal Singh (Practising CA) (321 Points)
Replied 22 January 2014

Depression comes naturally when you think you have lost something.. I think you still can keep it going since you are earning also.. So thumbs up from my side and wish you all the best ..

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro

Subscribe to the latest topics :

Search Forum: