Should i quit?

I passed my PE2 in 2008,1st group in 1st attempt and 2nd in 2nd. I was an above average student throughout. However my bad time started after opting for a mid sized firm for articles,where work was enormous(4 listed companies,many big foreign companies,among others) but no defined process nor they left us with time for classes. I missed my 70% of the classes. Then in november 10 I started giving attempts for final and is still in the process. Due to changes in scheme(PE @ to PCC) many people who passed 12th when I entered final are CAs n I am still stuck with the 8 papers. Everytime I fail becoz of one subject in each group,everytime I get 2 papers with near to exemption marks and winds up with 380+ marks. After exams I have been searching for jobs but to no avail,even after having more experince and knowledge than most CAs (no offence).This time also Accounts an DT have not gone well,and I am not so sure again.  But should this be my last attempt? I am going to be 27 soon and still havent earned properly,feelingall the hopes put on me have been dashed. Just tell me what to do.

Replies (3)

friends quiting is not an option..this problem is faced by almost majority of ca student.

u have one advantage of ur experience.

if u r thinking for quiting 

u take some rest or just concentrate on one group.

 

 

 

You will pass.this time.Be happy.God bless you this time.

/forum/all-truth-about-vat-amazing-fact--272114.asp#.UpTVq9JHI8o

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accounts Executive

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

MBA

View Details
Company
26 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

pushpganga ventures

Pune

CA

View Details