Should i carry on appearing atempts or seek after govt jobs at the age of 25

My father's income is Nil and our family is over burdened  with debt. At this situation I am bound to do part-time practice. CA Final is getting tougher for me in every more attemt I am appearing. I appeared Group I for 4 times, marks are only decreasing. I lost all interest in the subjects after repititive study. Now I study only to show my parents that I am trying. I cant leave my hometown and move to big city for taking coaching classes again. So I bought pendrive classes of CA Manj Gupta and CA Sanidhya Saraf, which are not useful to grow interest. I want to get settled in life. And somewhere down the line I have firm belief that if I had invested this time in Govt exams, I would have cracked one or the other by this time. Will it be wise to leave CA and start preparing for Govt exams that require Graduation only or to carry on boring CA Final attempts?

CA Final Student

Hey , U must have cleared your IPCC right , U can get an Accounting Technicians degree from institute . Can definitely get a job on that profile and side by side u can prepare for Finals . See CA is not life , its just a course and if u have lost interest in it you can look for other best options too , there is no harm in exploring your interest . But if you have reached till finals , i would suggest you to either study sincerely and give your 100 percent or just leave it because if you dont give your best shot in finals , you wont be able to clear . Everthing Comes to you at the right time , Be patient and trust the process . Keep giving your 100 percent .

Total likes : 2 times

At this time, you have to do 2 to 3 things simultaneously. 1. Start preparing for govt. Job like junior accountant etc. 2. Continue with your ca practice So that you have money to buy books and fill exam forms. After getting govt. Job you can complete your c.a But at this time if you will run after ca exams then noone know When will you clear, i'm saying this after reading what you have explained.

Total likes : 1 times

According me you have accounting technicians degree from ICAI at least you try to crack bank examination and get job in government and vacant time you also conduct parttime job anywhere

After 1 year you will have automatically interest in ca final examination

Total likes : 1 times

Don’t lose hope.

Be confident and keep studying.

You can take a part time job to support your family.

If you want to appear in government jobs exams, then start preparing for them.

Choose the field in which you want to make your career and apply for the post.

Losing hope is not the solution.

Best of luck!

Can anyone tell me which Govt exam should CA Final student appear and what will be cost and is there guarantee to get job in it? and also any diploma courses for CA fianl student to pursue along with ca final exams?

Any source of incomee except going to firm for job...in small city?

how to get ATC cert from ICAI

LEAVE A REPLY

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

CCI Online Learning

Choose from our category of courses

What do you want to learn today?

CS

CPT

CMA

Browse all Subjects

CCI MENU