Should i carry on appearing atempts or seek after govt jobs at the age of 25

My father's income is Nil and our family is over burdened  with debt. At this situation I am bound to do part-time practice. CA Final is getting tougher for me in every more attemt I am appearing. I appeared Group I for 4 times, marks are only decreasing. I lost all interest in the subjects after repititive study. Now I study only to show my parents that I am trying. I cant leave my hometown and move to big city for taking coaching classes again. So I bought pendrive classes of CA Manj Gupta and CA Sanidhya Saraf, which are not useful to grow interest. I want to get settled in life. And somewhere down the line I have firm belief that if I had invested this time in Govt exams, I would have cracked one or the other by this time. Will it be wise to leave CA and start preparing for Govt exams that require Graduation only or to carry on boring CA Final attempts?

Replies (4)

Hey , U must have cleared your IPCC right , U can get an Accounting Technicians degree from institute . Can definitely get a job on that profile and side by side u can prepare for Finals . See CA is not life , its just a course and if u have lost interest in it you can look for other best options too , there is no harm in exploring your interest . But if you have reached till finals , i would suggest you to either study sincerely and give your 100 percent or just leave it because if you dont give your best shot in finals , you wont be able to clear . Everthing Comes to you at the right time , Be patient and trust the process . Keep giving your 100 percent .

At this time, you have to do 2 to 3 things simultaneously. 1. Start preparing for govt. Job like junior accountant etc. 2. Continue with your ca practice So that you have money to buy books and fill exam forms. After getting govt. Job you can complete your c.a But at this time if you will run after ca exams then noone know When will you clear, i'm saying this after reading what you have explained.
According me you have accounting technicians degree from ICAI at least you try to crack bank examination and get job in government and vacant time you also conduct parttime job anywhere

After 1 year you will have automatically interest in ca final examination

Can anyone tell me which Govt exam should CA Final student appear and what will be cost and is there guarantee to get job in it? and also any diploma courses for CA fianl student to pursue along with ca final exams?

Any source of incomee except going to firm for job...in small city?

how to get ATC cert from ICAI

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
Featured ARTICLESHIP 06 October 2026
Semi Qualified

AJAY SINGH AND CO LLP

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
10 October 2026
Accounts Associate Level 1

Abic and Mani Chartered Accountants

Kottayam

B.Com

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details