Should i become a CA with my interests?

Hi everyone, I am currently in 11th grade in the commerce stream, with no idea what to do after 12th. My subjects are accountancy, economics, business studies, math, and english. I've been doing very well in business, accountancy, and economics in terms of my exam results, and I understand everything that is in the syllabus. I have a special interest in accountancy, and am able to understand all the concepts I've learnt so far very easily, mostly because I really love the subject. The CA course has been on my radar as a career option for quite a while. So I'd like to know whether CA is the right choice for me, since I have a passion for accounting specifically, and for commerce in general.

 

Thank you in advance!

Replies (2)
CA is a great option for your career if you are completely ready to give your everything and study hard. Let me just tell you though, accountancy isn't the only subject. You'll have to study Costing, Tax, Financial management, and audit as well. Even if they are different subjects, all are interconnected and interesting to learn. But, this course requires determination and strong will power. You have 2 options - 1) You can start your CA career by 12th through CPT route. Here, after clearing CPT you'll directly give IPCC along with your BCom. (but only of you are willing to compromise your college life.) OR 2)
Totally Agree with Monica Ji,
Along with CA you can also do CMA because the subjects are almost similar

All the Best for your future 👍

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
08 October 2026
Account Executive

Elite Taxation

New Delhi

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 October 2026
Article Trainee/ CMA Trainee

RMA And Associates LLP

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
05 October 2026
Senior Accountant

Vision IT Peripherals Pvt Ltd

Mumbai

B.Com

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
17 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Dass Gupta & Associates

Gurgaon

CA

View Details
Company
18 September 2026
Accounts & Finance Specialist

ULTRA CHEMICAL WORKS

Thane

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
SALES TELECALLER

HIRE NOVA

Lucknow

Graduate (Any)

View Details