Should ca club india restrict non ca- community members

Dear Members

I have been in ca clubindia for more than 4 years. It is a great platform where queries posted by tax payers are answered by professionals for free of cost. I have seen questions asked by tax payers which are pure interpretation of law and we are answering them in detailed manner that what the law says how to interpret it and what is the final conclusion.

Lately i feel that if we keep on answering to these queries it would degrade the value of CA(s). I mean these informations are achievements of a CA or CA-student for which he have dedicated his precious 3.5 years, his hard work and sacrificed uncountable things!!! And in my opinion these hard-work, these sacrifices a CA or CA student has made should be suitably rewarded if shared with a non CA community member.

These are my personal opinions and it is not against any person or group. May be I am wrong, terribly wrong.

But I want to know your views!!!

 

PS -  I am not against sharing knowledge with our fellow CA community members. Surely it will help our community to grow. No dispute on it.

Replies (1)

main purpose of this site is to spread knowladge 

remove dark ness 

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
CA Article Trainee

SR BAGAI & Co.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 12 September 2026
Assistant Manager - Finance & Compliance

Naveen Fintech Pvt Ltd

Kolkata

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 01 October 2026
Articled Assistant

KPSN & Associates LLP

Chennai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
16 September 2026
Internal Audit - Team Lead

Consulting & Beyond

Chennai

CA

View Details
Company
30 September 2026
Senior Accountant

Codeboard Technology

Chennai

B.Com

View Details
Company
08 October 2026
Accounts and Tax Associate

POOJA R TELI & CO

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details