She found happiness..!!

ritika (student of life) (1146 Points)

03 December 2012  

Yesterday I expereinced A REAL HAPPINESS...n  I feel I m lucky to have experienced it n feel it....yesterday me along with my parenst went to pilgrim and mom took some old clothes to gie them to needy people...there while my mom was distributing clothes i saw a girl who came to take the clothes (as mom didnt knew how many people wud be thr she had nt taken much clothes with her) and the last dress was of boy...but still mom gave her that....the girl too knew tht its of boy....still there was a big smile on her face n i guess she was looking at her brother lovingly n showing him that she got a dress for him....there were many people over there n i guess i can't remember anyone's face...but the face of that girl is still fresh in my mind.....her smile...n the happiness i got to see on her face was heavenly....

After coming home back...I tried to remeber wen was I that happy.....and I failed....Didnt found any single moment when I was that happy....everytime n every moment I got to be happy i guess i spolied it by desiring of something i didnt had....and i guess many of us do that.....

We all have got everything, and still we are complaining for the things we don't have....!!!!! And spoil the golden moments we are blessed with....!!!

I still try to figure out why that girl was tht happy then....the clothes were'nt new they weren't branded and most specifically she couldn't were them...her brother was the one who was going to get them....then what made her so happy??? ( in one way i am getting jealous of that too now...which I shudn't be...:) )

I really dont know....n i guess i could never findout the reason for that too... and also wont forget that smiling face ever....it was an amazing thing I had seen....:)

She Found Happiness

P.s- this was my personal experience i had yesterday wanted to share with some frenz and thought of cci...so dont think that m crazy girl....:P