Easy Office

Share your CA Final results May 2017

Page no : 4

Shashikant (ARTICLED ASSISTANT) (207 Points)
Replied 19 July 2017

@ mithun, do PM(self solve PM, then check answers), prepare list of difficult questions chaperwise, then do supplementary study material and RTP( upcoming attempt and may17 attempt)+ case laws. 1 month before exam do listed out question again. Further narrow down your questions list. solve RTP of two attempts. 1 day before exam read & solve complete latest RTP+ solve narrowed down difficult questions list.

Mithun (Articled Assistant) (58 Points)
Replied 19 July 2017

Thanks Dear @ Shashikath..Any Opinion regarding Which Text and order to study Chapters(weightage etc)

1 Like

Replied 19 July 2017

@ mithun, pls study everything, if you can't then atleast solve every question in PM. you will automatically come to know which provision I need to study so as to able to solve the question. That will help. if you think that some adjustments are very important or complex, note them down for lateral reference.
1 Like

CA HIRAL PATEL (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (536 Points)
Replied 19 July 2017

why both group result is 22% , why they misrespresent result format since last 1 attempt,

is there any logic single grp  is 13 % , 16 % than how can both group is 22%..... any one now why they mis guide people

assessee (...) (546 Points)
Replied 19 July 2017

@ hiral they don't want to reveal the % it will lead to controversy.

assessee (...) (546 Points)
Replied 19 July 2017

Read this https://www.fakingnews.firstpost.com/india/c-aspirant-enters-limca-book-records-failing-c-finals-58th-time-22085

pvvittal (partner) (77 Points)
Replied 20 July 2017

CA Venkata Vittal.
Dear Students
Those who could not succeed, don't upset It was observed by me, many students not providing detail working to answer s This may be reason to get less marks Above is my opinion

CA Dhirendra Joshi (MD) (38 Points)
Replied 21 July 2017

Cleared group 1 and got exemption in idt.I wasnt serious abt 2nd group otherwise i could have cleared both groups as i have 28 marks extra.

Replied 21 July 2017

I appeared for group 2 only as I had to appear for MBA(Finance) last semester exams. Completed internship in February 2017. Both exams were in the same week with 2days gap between last University exam paper and costing paper. Since I took admission to MBA, my family, boss and friends everyone opposed me. They said I can't study both the courses plus do internship. But I did. It was way too much hectic, as I had to travel for almost 80kms per day in Pune city to reach college, office and classes 😥 with 4-6 hrs sleep per day for last 3months. Both MBA and CA final exam results were declared in the same week. In MBA I got 72.72% (distinction) and also cleared group 2 with 211 marks. They doubted, now they are surprised. It is my dream to have both the qualifications since 8th grade. Just 4 papers away from fullfiling my dream 😊 Now I will appear for Group 1. (P.S. Institute gave me permission to join MBA.) I am familiar with such incidents as I had previously appeared for BCom finals(73%)+MBA entrance(90 percentile)+IPCC Group 2(187) while undergoing internship. Whatever office hours wasted during a week I used to compensate by working on Sundays. So if you think you are the only one who is working hard and failed, you are wrong. Don't be a cry baby my friend. Have some sportsmenaship. Never let the success get to your head and never let the failure touch your heart. Don't compare yourself with anyone. Please don't give up. You know 99% people give up when they are almost there, about to finish the race. We have come so long. All the best. Leave the past behind. Be with me for Nov17 exams 😊😉
4 Like

Sudipta (CA Job) (17 Points)
Replied 22 July 2017

Dear Shashikant,

Congratulations!

Further, thanks for sharing such inspiring words based on your real life fact.

Wish you a very happy and successful life !

1 Like

CA Rashmi Gandhi (Chartered Accountant) (86220 Points)
Replied 01 October 2017

I thought today you are posting this for advwrtisment only.

As earlier Anushka Sen posted on all post & now you are doing same..

I think its a fake publicity.....
1 Like

Ashiwini Ballodia (Managing Partner at TAXounting)   (8727 Points)
Replied 19 October 2017

Sorry to say that Aaditya Sir may be good for Delhi. But in Kolkata he is cheating the students.
At the time of admission the staff are saying live class but afterwards all recorded classes has been provided that to video are 2 to 3 years old.
Aaditya Jain has cheated me and my entire batch.
I am happy to say that because of me atleast 50 students has not taken coaching from Aaditya Jain Sir and gone to Sanjay Saraf Sir.
Only money minded people, no professionalism at all.

ALOK BANIYA (250 Points)
Replied 11 April 2018

“Aaditya Jain Sir” is considered to be best CA Final SFM Faculty.I am currently taking his classes and highly satisfied.Recently his students Secured AIR-1 & 100 out of 100 marks in CA Final SFM.

You can view their interview video link from You Tube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8pi6I2h5PeY&t=102s

I am sharing sir's students mark sheet of AIR-1 & AIR-3 here so that you can be confident about your selection:

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Join CCI Pro