Easy Office
LCI Learning

SHARE RESULTs (with marks)

Page no : 4

CA Shammi Prabhakar (Managing Director) (2076 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

Hi Friends...

Many many congrats for those who got passed.. now it's time to salute ur efforts..

but now for those who could not cleared their exams... u don't need to get disappointed.. u couldnot cleared the exam , it doesnot means that you r lacking of knowledge or efforts..

the pssing %age will be hardly 10-12%, it doesnot means  that all remaining 88-90% students r not deserving to pass... it's just a matter of destiny with confidence.. trust ur self and try again .. forget the past.. look 4 future..try  to put fresh efforts..

even everything happens is happen for something good.. now you r able to identify your week areas.. you need to put some extra efforts to make them strong.. it's not just a matter of passing the exam yaar.. you have to work on ur each and every weak area.. n than definetly u will crack not only this even any exam of ur life..

i believe in this phrase that.. "  samay se pehle or kismat se jyada kisi ko kuch nahi milta.."

so dont b disappointed bqz u got failed.. Be Happy bqz u got an another chance to learn and make urself the best among all..

SO All the best for new begining.. TAKE CARE ....

4 Like

Rahim (Businessperson) (460 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

How much marks one should get to get Extempion in a paper? Suppose i get exemption marks in 2 subjects of Gr-1 and 1 Subject in Gr-2, would I be able to carry forward the exemption for all 2 papers?

C.rajesh (Articles) (1392 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

i too got negative result

Suman Kumar Verma (Practicing CMA) (1300 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India
Examination Results, December 2009

Common Proficiency Test - Result

ROLL Number
196449    *Check Merit
Name
SUMAN KUMAR
Total Marks
Minimum Marks
Marks Obtained
Result
PASS

I cleared it in first attempt without any coaching , Only by CACLUBINDIA and study material

Thanks CAclubIndia

1 Like

Maheswar Reddy Chandra (CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT) (105 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

ROLL Number
22168      *Check Merit
Name
MAHESWARA REDDY CHANDRA
Group I
Advanced Accounting
Management Accounting and Financial Analysis
Advanced Auditing
Corporate Laws and Secretarial Practice
Total
Result
PASS
Group II
Cost Management
Management Information & Control Systems
Direct Taxes
Indirect Taxes
Total
Result
FAIL
Grand Total

1 Like

Jatin Singh Negi (Country Analyst ) (505 Points)
Replied 17 January 2010

Best wishes to all those who passed this time and best of luck for those who gonna appear in may 10

Replied 18 January 2010

For all the friends who couldnot clear in this attempt.... just think about it and trust me it's a fact..

"A BEND IN THE ROAD IS NOT THE END OF THE ROAD .. UNLESS U FAIL TO MAKE THE TURN "

So dont lose ur confidence just try to learn from this bend(failure).. that u just need to drive ur carreer more carefully and u have to ut some more efforts and hav to use ur experience.. and definetly u will reach to the destination very soon n very much safely..   

So wish u all a very very  happy & pleasant journey ahead....

1 Like

Replied 18 January 2010

IT'S  A  Request to my friends who cracked CA Final exam in this attempt...

Please share your thoughts and strategies (u followed to crack it) with  all friends... through this forum.. it will help us alot.. for preparation...

Thanks in advance..

santhosh (Student) (1174 Points)
Replied 18 January 2010

congrats to all, who cleared both group and one group.....

CA Kingsley (Audit Manager) (470 Points)
Replied 18 January 2010

i cleared 2nd grp last attempt. I lost first group again this attempt. marks are 35,68,47 & 30. I am tired. What else to do. I have to start studying again.

CA VINAY BANSAL (In job with KPMG) (289 Points)
Replied 18 January 2010

Exempt in mafa n passd secn gp. Faild in accy. Mafa 74 dt 69

Omkar (Student) (255 Points)
Replied 18 January 2010

Bad luck this time for me.

Riyaz Khan (CA CS (Exec) MBA (Fin) Asst. General Manager-SEBI Internal Auditor-British Certifications Inc.)   (1315 Points)
Replied 18 January 2010

My heartiest congratulations to all, who cleared their CA Final Exam and All the Best for their future :)

Harish Swaminathan (Sr. Application Support Analyst)   (179 Points)
Replied 18 January 2010

Originally posted by : Shammi The Legend..
For all the friends who couldnot clear in this attempt.... just think about it and trust me it's a fact..
"A BEND IN THE ROAD IS NOT THE END OF THE ROAD .. UNLESS U FAIL TO MAKE THE TURN "
So dont lose ur confidence just try to learn from this bend(failure).. that u just need to drive ur carreer more carefully and u have to ut some more efforts and hav to use ur experience.. and definetly u will reach to the destination very soon n very much safely..   
So wish u all a very very  happy & pleasant journey ahead....

u say a bend is not the end of the road. but what happen if teh road is a circle and we come to the point where we started??? thats what is happening in my case. this attempt i had put in my efforts and have studied well. costing was the paper i was banking on. but thats the paper i failed miserably. auditing is also my strongest paper... but... i got 39 in that one.

All izz not well... gearing up for the next attempt...

CA Gaurav Rastogi (Finance & Account Officer)   (189 Points)
Replied 18 January 2010

Hi to All, By God's grace I have CA this time. It has been a long wait, But I never lost hope and never gave up. I wanna Thank to all the members, experts and admistrator of this site, This site has been  a great help,

I wanna thank GOD, My parents and to all my Friends whose wishes were with me always, Thank you all. wish Best of luck to all those who have passed and Good Luck to all those who have not managed to pass this. Never Loose Hope , Have faith in GOD. Never give up. It is Hard Work that Pays at Last and Luck comes thereafter. Thank you All !

ROLL Number
35660      *Check Merit
Name
GAURAV KUMAR RASTOGI
Group II
Cost Management
Management Information & Control Systems
061E
Direct Taxes
Indirect Taxes
060E
Total