Share and discuss your CA results Nov 2017

I passed all the subject of grp 2 but aggregate is 190 Is there r chances in verification for 10 marks

Sonu- I got 194 last May in group 2 and verification didn't help. So sorry but I would say you have to appear again.

Go for certified copy and verification both
Cleared both groups :) cant believe I am a CA now..It was my 3rd attempt..Never give up guys
Sonu same situation here I have only 2nd grp pending ND my this attempt total is 195 Failed due to aggregate only Although reverification is hard to succeed but at least we should try So I m gonna go for reverification of all 4 papers certified copy of IDT as I m not satisfied with my idt result (50 marks)
Just one thing is that don't be slave of your reverification as it rarely helps so just do application and forget if it turns to be in your favour then well and good but in other case, you should continue study.... I mean u should start study in few days even if u apply for reverification....
Finally a CA will be leaving for Canada soon I hope

Rajdeep- you are absolutely right...unfortunate for you...

cleared both 422

FINALLY BECAME CA

I got two exemptions in Group 2 - ISCA 71 and IDT 68. If I write both the group next attempt will the excess marks over 200 in Group 2 will carry to Group 1?.

For example: - if is get 40 in AMA and 40 in DT total will be 219, is 19 marks carry forward group 1?

Please help me with this.

Originally posted by : Ashwin
I got two exemptions in Group 2 - ISCA 71 and IDT 68. If I write both the group next attempt will the excess marks over 200 in Group 2 will carry to Group 1?.

For example: - if is get 40 in AMA and 40 in DT total will be 219, is 19 marks carry forward group 1?

Please help me with this.

YES............ EXCESS MARKS WILL CARRY FORWARD 

CONGRATULATION!

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Related Topics :

Loading
Company
19 September 2026
CA/Semi-CA/BCom

Pravin Sarvaiya

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
SENIOR AUDITOR & ACCOUNTS MANAGER

Anupam Parashar & Co.

Ghaziabad

CA Final

View Details
Company
Featured 11 September 2026
Audit Executive

RBSM Corporate Advisors Private Limited

Pune

CA

View Details
Company
20 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA

Navin & Associates

Mumbai

CA Inter

View Details
Company
19 September 2026
Finance Manager

Mugdha Art Studio

Hyderabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
CA Articles

Kothari Jain Patil & Chartered Accountants

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
08 September 2026
Semi-Qualified Assitant

Subrahmanyam & Sivudu CA Firm

Hyderabad

CA Inter

View Details