As the amended section 112A taxes Long Term Capital Gain on sale of enquiry shares @ 10% if capital gain exceeds rs.1 lakh, I believe the Long Term Capital Loss on such sale will also be allowed for set off and carry forward now.. ITR 2 Java Utility updated on June 15th is not reflecting the set off or carry forward. Is the set off allowed ? Also can it be set off against Long Term Capital Gain on sale of house property ? kindly help resolve the issue. thank you
As the amended section 112A taxes Long Term Capital Gain on sale of enquiry shares @ 10% if capital gain exceeds rs.1 lakh, I believe the Long Term Capital Loss on such sale will also be allowed for set off and carry forward now..
YES
ITR 2 Java Utility updated on June 15th is not reflecting the set off or carry forward. Is the set off allowed ?
YES
Also can it be set off against Long Term Capital Gain on sale of house property ?
thank you for your reply sir . But in ITR 2 Java utility it is nullifying the loss..the loss is not reflecting in long term capital gain schedule, shown as zero. What can I do to correct it ?
I am having the same problem. I have long term capital loss on shares. But this is not getting reflected in Java utility for ITR2. The net result is shown as 0. Hence I am unable to set off this loss against vother long term capital gains or carry it forward.
Leave a Reply
Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies