Service tax site..??

Dear Members,

Can anybody confirm that the official site of Service Tax Department is not working from past 4-5 days? I m not able to open this site (i.e. www.­aces.­gov.­in).

Please confirm..

Sanjay Verma

Replies (15)

its working... :)

but i m not able to open it from last 4-5 days..

I opend it right now.... :)

 

it may be due to internet connection problem at your place... contact toyour ISP

no.. all other sites are open timely... but not this.. may be it is under maintenance..

Yes....Its not working......... 

No working at my place also.

 

All other sites are opening with good speed.

use "internet explorer 6 or higher" for aces.gov.in

google chrome does not work properly with aces

It is working fine now. I am using Google Chrome. But ACES site is not the official service tax website. servicetax.gov.in is the official website.

I have observed that the site is not working properly. Previously aces.gov.in used to open with google crome. I have sent an email to aces.servicedesk @ icegate.gov.in (as provided in the help desk tab) mentioning the problem. 

Basically the problem is with some parts of the site e.g. login page of service tax. login page of Excise. Other parts are working fine.

I request everybody to drop a mail mentioning the problem to aces.servicedesk @ icegate.gov.in so that the matter may be resolved immediatelly.  

I got email from aces.gov.in help desk confirming that the issue has been resolved. I also checked it and found that now there is no problem. 

Dear Sir(s),

from 3 days back onwards I am not getting aces.gov.in website properly in Google Chrome.

pl find below;

Originally posted by : sathya
Dear Sir(s),

from 3 days back onwards I am not getting aces.gov.in website properly in Google Chrome.

pl find below;

 

clear your browser catche, its your own computer prob, 

Dear All,

 

as per obervation from monrning of 24th Oct 2015 ACES site is not working in any of browser, what if the return has not been filed within stipulated time in case of non working of ACES site

Please suggest.

 

SATISH BHAMARE

 

yes, i had also observed same problem. 

website is not opneing in any browser..

Leave a Reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Company
ARTICLESHIP 15 September 2026
Freelance Taxation Content Writer Intern

Interactive Media Pvt Ltd.

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
15 September 2026
Client-site CA associate

Aditya Muley and Co

Mumbai

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 21 September 2026
CA Article Assistant

KK & Company Chartered Accountant

Pune

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Semi Qualified CA / CA Inter - 2 Groups Cleared

Getmyca Consultant Pvt Ltd

New Delhi

CA Inter

View Details
Company
09 September 2026
Chartered Accountant

Aviv Global Private Limited

Ahmedabad

CA

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 07 September 2026
Article/ Paid Assistant

Murali and Sumeet Chartered Accountant

Bengaluru

CA Foundation

View Details
Company
ARTICLESHIP 16 September 2026
Article Assistant

MANUJ SHARMA AND COMPANY

Noida

CA Inter

View Details
Company
Featured 21 September 2026
Consultant - Reporting

Finrep Advisors LLP

Mumbai

CA

View Details