Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Service tax rules

Ankur (manager) (30 Points)

23 March 2015  

my father expired on 26feb. we have proprietor company. we are registed for service tax, which we were paying for commission on sale of machinery. since, wehave to change the proprietorship, should i apply agian for service tax as commission on sale of machineery is even less than 5lk this year and we are not expecting more than 5lkhs in coming year.

 1 Replies

CA GOKUL RAJ R (Chartered Accountant) (146 Points)
Replied 23 March 2015

First of all, very sorry to know about your father's death and condolance for the same. we can amedn the service tax registration for the change of constitution. however it is not advisory since your expected turnover is around Rs.5 lakhs only which is below the limit fixed for getting registration. hence it is hereby adviced that you surrender the ST-2 along with the death certificate of your father to the concerned range office.




CA GokulRaj


Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register  

Subscribe to the latest topics :
Search Forum:

Trending Tags