ICICI

Share on Facebook

Share on Twitter

Share on LinkedIn

Share on Email

Share More

Service tax registration

ANUJ GOEL (MANAGER ACCOUNTS ) (39 Points)

28 September 2012  

Dear Sir/Madam,

The Company registered at New Delhi.

The Company have a premises at Gurgaon (Haryana). This premises use for rent income.

The Company generate the Rent Bill from Company New Delhi office & also the service tax registration on Delhi office.

The Company do the some instalation work at Gurgaon premeses and paid the service tax & also bill to the address of Gurgaon site.

As per service tax rule the Company can illegible for input of paid service tax, which paid on Gurgaon site but registered on New Delhi with service tax deppt..

wainting your valuable guidance. 

Thanks & regards,

ANUJ GOEL

Contact No.: +919958484182

3 Replies

Vikas (CA) (1135 Points)
Replied 29 September 2012

I am not able to understand the scenario properly;

1. Are you registered in both the places; i.e., in New Delhi and Gurgaon?

2. Are you performing installation activity from both the places?

3. Why do you do the installation work at Gurgaon site and bill to the Gurgaon address site. how can the same co. bill to itself; I presume their is some drafting error;

Still, if the services are used in providing the output services, the cenvat can be claimed subject to restrictions of Cenvat Credit.

1 Like

Replied 01 October 2012

Originally posted by : Vikas Vishwakarma

I am not able to understand the scenario properly;

1. Are you registered in both the places; i.e., in New Delhi and Gurgaon?

2. Are you performing installation activity from both the places?

3. Why do you do the installation work at Gurgaon site and bill to the Gurgaon address site. how can the same co. bill to itself; I presume their is some drafting error;

Still, if the services are used in providing the output services, the cenvat can be claimed subject to restrictions of Cenvat Credit.

Replied 01 October 2012

Dear Sir,

We have give the Gurgaon premises on rent.

We have only one service tax registration on New Delhi office & also bill generate at Delhi office.

We have service tax paid on Gurgaon services on instalation of lift in building. 

Can we take the input with Delhi office registration which paid on Gurgaon premises services?

wainting your valuable guidance. 

Thanks & regards,

ANUJ GOEL Contact No.: +919958484182

Leave a reply

Your are not logged in . Please login to post replies

Click here to Login / Register